This lovely 3,630 +/- square foot, four bed, two and a half bath home is located on a quiet street one block from the water’s edge, within walking distance of downtown Tiburon. Spectacular views span the Bay, from the San Francisco city skyline and the Golden Gate Bridge to Angel Island and the East Bay, framing peaceful vignettes of sailboats and ferries plying the sparkling waters.
The contemporary house features an open, airy floor plan, with vaulted ceilings and panoramic vistas throughout the living room, dining area, game room, reading nook, kitchen, family room, work station, and office. All four bedrooms are together on the lower floor, including the gracious master suite. View decks on both levels offer ample room for indoor/outdoor entertaining and opportunities to savor this peaceful setting.
Located in coveted Lyford’s Cove, minutes from Tiburon's charming shops, restaurants, parks, award-winning schools, and frequent ferries to San Francisco, this is the ideal home for families, as well as executives looking for the ultimate commute.
- 3,630 +/- square foot contemporary home
- 9,213 square foot sun-drenched, south-facing lot
- Panoramic views of San Francisco Bay, from the Golden Gate Bridge and the San Francisco city skyline to Angel Island and the East Bay
- Open, airy floor plan with vaulted ceilings on upper floor with living room, dining room, game room, kitchen, family room, work station, and office
- Four bedrooms on the lower floor, including a gracious master suite
- Two full and one half baths
- Two car attached garage
- Minutes from downtown Tiburon's village shops, restaurants, waterfront, parks, award-winning schools, ferries, and Highway 101
- Easy commute to San Francisco via ferry or the Golden Gate Bridge
- Located in Lyford’s Cove, one block from the water’s edge, within walking distance of downtown Tiburon
- Award-winning Reed Union Elementary and Middle School District and Tamalpais Union High School District